This policy effective November 22, 2021
We're committed to protecting your privacy and collecting only the minimum amount of info
needed to provide our software and services (including the apps Disconnect, Disconnect Premium,
Privacy Pro, and Do Not Track) -- referred to as "Services." Your use of the Services indicates
you agree to this policy and our term of use.
Nothing in this policy contradicts the following statements:
- We don't collect any of your personal info, including your IP address, other than information you voluntarily provide.
- We don't sell your personal info to advertisers or other third parties.
- We share your personal info only when legally required, or when reasonably necessary to prevent harm in an emergency situation.
- We retain your personal info, excluding info you make public, for no more than 30 days after you request deletion.
- We have never received any legal or government demands for user information.
As used in this policy, "Personal Info" is data that can identify a particular person or device. Aggregate data isn't considered Personal Info.
- Thundernet Development Group, Inc. never collects your Personal Info except to communicate with you
Our Services don't collect any of your Personal Info. Unlike most websites, our site doesn't collect your
IP address. We do detect non-personally identifiable geo-location information to optimize our services, but
we definitely don't collect your precise geo-location or associate geo-location information with a particular user.
Because we do not collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or
online services, there is no need for us to respond to a browser's Do Not Track settings, although we strongly
support a consumer's right to set such a preference and encourage all website operators to honor this consumer choice.
We may request your email address or a username to communicate with you. This info is used only as you'd expect and deleted upon request.
Optionally, you may choose to provide your email address and communicate with us via email.
- Thundernet Development Group, Inc. never sells your email address or any other Personal Info you volunteer
We don't receive payment in cash or in kind from third parties in exchange for your Personal Info. Further, we don't
allow third parties to collect info about you on our site through cookies or other means.
- Thundernet Development Group, Inc. shares your Personal Info only in specific circumstances
There are a few, rare circumstances when we may have to share your Personal Info either to obey the law or
protect our rights. We'll share your Personal Info only to comply with laws or legally enforceable requests,
to enforce our own rights and contracts with users or third parties, or to prevent harm to others and their
property in an emergency situation.
In all instances, we'll share the minimum info necessary to meet the immediate need and inform you of our
disclosure when legally and practically possible.
- Thundernet Development Group, Inc. retains the Personal Info you volunteer for one month or less
We remove your Personal Info from our records within 30 days of any request to do so.
- Transparency report
As explained above, we will comply with a request for user data when the law requires it, but we require
valid legal process to compel the disclosure of user data to the government; such as a legitimate and
properly scoped court order, or a search warrant supported by probable cause and issued by an appropriate
law enforcement authority. We interpret requests narrowly, and we will oppose unlawful or overbroad requests
for specific user data.
Recipients of National Security Requests can only publish reporting bands instead of specific figures.
If we receive such a request, we may challenge these reporting bands, in addition to opposing any unlawful or
Changes to this policy
We may make small, inconsequential changes to this policy with or without notice to you, so you're encouraged
to review the policy from time to time. Substantive changes to this policy will be emailed to users who submit
an e-mail request.
You can contact us if you have any questions about this policy.
"Success is no accident ... we engineer it every day."